10 essentials for the beach3 June, 2016
Almost without realizing it, summer is almost here. We know Fun*das mums love practical and stylish products and plan ahead what to pack for their family holidays.
If you want to keep in style at the beach we have all you need: flip flops, swim suits and cool toys.
Follow fashion trends during your summer holidays!
Check out our recommended list of essentials, 10 things to bring at the beach or swimming pool:
Extremely soft, colourful and doesn’t swell in the water.
2. Jelly shoes for babies 100% made in Spain. Made with super soft plastic and very comfy for your little explorers.
3. Hooded bath towel or poncho. Perfect to keep your little ones dry after playtime. Do you have a favourite print?
5. Amazing colourful buckets to bring to the beach. Made with silicone, they are flexible and easy to store. What a great innovation! Check out the silicone Frisbee, that can be easily folded . You can carry it in your bag at all times!
6. We introduce you to another great invention to avoid poking somebody’s eyes. Collapsible fishing net for kids. A fun gadget for even more fun at the beach!
7. You will love these silicone animal shaped moulds! Easy to clean and a lot of fun for your little ones.
9. Stylish bags made with silicone that will attract everyone’s attention at the beach. Practical, easy to store and full of colour! An original summer bag for cool mums.
10. And our last item is this fresh muslin made with 100% organic cotton. A great accessory to keep your baby protected during his naps at the beach.